Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Cousin Todd vs Leukemia


I want to take a moment to share with you some heart breaking news about my Cousin Todd Larsen.

Todd is my eldest cousin. My funny, talented, selfless and free spirited cousin was just recently diagnosed with ALL Leukemia.

He is in the beginning phases of beating this illness. But Todd along with his beautiful wife Kelly can use all the help we can give them. Please take a spare moment to show support for my cousin whom I love dearly in any way you can.

To get more information on how to help or to learn more about All Leukemia visit Todd's blog @ http://www.toddrockinleukemia.blogspot.com/.

Once you view his blog you will understand how much of an influence he has been in so many peoples lives. There isn't much this man cannot do.

Please send out your prayers and thoughts to this beautiful family.

Now it's time to step outside ourselves and pay it forward!

Thanks <3>

1 comment:

  1. Yea! You have a blog! It's darling...and I love this post. One day at a time for Todd. He'll get through! Love you Amber!

    ReplyDelete