Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm to young to feel this way...


I woke up this morning, rolled (literally)off the side of my bed and had to peel open my eyes. Why you ask? I have no idea! I went to bed at a normal hour and had a very relaxing day yesterday. I figured it would get better once I had some breakfast. Nope! I fell asleep in the chair while eating my breakfast. All the while grace is running around the house having a great time, and mom is is the corner in a coma! Not Good! So let's hope the rest of the day gets a little more lively on my part, I have things to do. Today is grocery shopping day and the day I dust my house. Let's not forget the ironing I didn't do this weekend. Anybody want to come over and keep me awake?

2 comments:

  1. It's that baby tiredness catching up with you. :) I often could be found asleep while my children ran amuck doing who knows what. Oh, well...they're all still alive, right?!

    Cute family pic by the way!!!! LOVE it! Did Jen take them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is awesome.. great photos... your family is so hip and adorable... hope that you are getting settled.. and remember to take it easy... you don't have to get it all done today... the great thing about dusting is that it takes the same amount of time to do it if you do it everyday or every month... so just let it be... you are baking a baby right now!

    ReplyDelete